Food for the Cheap and Lazy

Monday, October 18, 2010

The product of a drunken evening...

While on my latest beer-drinking/romantic weekend, Wolfgang and I had some lulz about calling a blog OmNomNomicon. I can see that this isn’t exactly THE most clever name (there are several other omnomnomicons out there), but I hope that you’ll get a laugh or some inspiration from something posted here.

I’m cheap and lazy (and often pretty poor, given my propensity to go on beer-drinking romantic weekends) so the recipes here are simple, low-cost and rarely take much more than an hour to prepare. Credit will be given where it’s due, but if I miss crediting you for a recipe you swear is your grandmother’s secret recipe that you (jerk) posted on the internet, please let me know. I only ask that you do the same for me.

Now. Let's eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment